DuTrip understands and respects the importance of your privacy. We handle personal information from users with respect, confidentiality and according to the law. In providing our service to you, we must collect personal information from you and this policy outlines how we treat your personal data after it has been collected by any of our channels which include our website, communication by telephone and any future digital services or channels as they evolve. We take full responsibility to ensure that personal information is stored securely and accurately.
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
WHAT INFORMATION WILL WE COLLECT?
We may collect all or some of the following information relating to you or other members of your party:
- Names and contact/address details including telephone number and email address
- Credit/ debit card or other payment details (including card number, cardholder name, expiry date)
- Other personal information you may provide during our correspondence
You are responsible for ensuring that other members of your party are aware of the content of this Policy and consent to your acting on their behalf in all your dealings with us.
WHEN WILL WE COLLECT THIS INFORMATION?
We will only collect personal information from you by specifically asking for it:
- When you purchase a product or service from or through us
- When you submit an inquiry or fill out the form on the website
- When you speak to any of our team
- You are entitled to receive information as to the personal data we have registered about you and to correct any inaccuracies. You are entitled to receive a copy of the personal data that we hold about you.
- You are entitled to obtain the deletion of your personal data if the data is no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which the data was collected or if the processing is unlawful.
- You are entitled to ask us to limit the processing of your personal data.
- You are entitled to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to have your personal data transferred directly to another data controller if it is technically feasible to do so.
- You are entitled to make a complaint to a supervisory authority.
- You are entitled to withdraw your consent if we process your personal data on the basis of your consent.
All inquiries concerning your rights can be sent to the following e-mail address: [email protected]