KORCULA DAY TRIP
Pelješac & Korčula Day-tour from Dubrovnik
Full day excursion from Dubrovnik
Duration: 12 hours
Pick up from Dubrovnik: 08:20, from Dubrovnik Sun Gardens 08:45
Discover a charming little town of Ston with its 5-kilometre long walls, as well as one of the most beautiful Croatian islands, the island of Korčula - hometown of Marco Polo, famous Venetian explorer and traveler.
Plenty or narrow streets and palaces await you on this excursion as well as Korčula’s rich traditions, which to this day are passed on from generation to generation.
- Apartment pick up (from 07:00 to 8:30) and drive to Ston- 09:15*-Short break in Ston, sightseeing and departure towards Orebić
- 11:30*-Arrival to the port of Orebić, 15 minutes long boat drive to Korčula town
- 11:45*- Arrival to the island of Korčula, sightseeing , free time
- 15:10*-Boat ride to Orebić and drive to local vinary
- 16:00*- Departure from Orebić to the local vinery, wine tasting
- 18:00*- Arival to Dubrovnik, apartment drop off
* - Excursion schedule can be changed in case of unpredictable traffic.
Transportation, boat ride, local guide in Korčula, wine tasting
*departure / arrival time may vary due to periods of high or low season
From 400 kn / 53 € per person
Please contact us and our team will help you design your own PRIVATE tour (building on existing program).
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE: Entrance tickets to museum, lunch
WhatsApp contact for booking: +385959119714 (Ivan)